Estate Planning Attorney in Washington, DC
At the Law Offices of Clifford M. Cohen, we focus our practice on estate planning, business planning, and planning for those with special needs in Washington, DC, and all of Montgomery County, Maryland. We help nearby individuals, families and small business owners (whether affluent or of modest means), find answers to questions such as:
- How can I ensure my assets will be distributed to my loved ones according to my wishes?
- If I become incapacitated, how can I ensure I receive the care I need?
- How can I avoid spending my entire life savings to pay for my long-term care?
- What is the most effective way to protect my business against lawsuits and other threats while preparing for my eventual exit?
- What is involved in administering an estate or trust and how can I minimize any potential federal or local estate tax?
- How can I ensure my loved one with special needs will receive the care he or she needs after I am no longer able to provide adequate care myself?
The comprehensive plan that we design and implement for you will address your unique concerns, goals, and hopes for the future. We don’t simply draft documents – we develop customized plans and nurture long-term relationships with our clients.
Pass your life savings on to your loved ones with the least amount of tax and government interference.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our firm, what we do and how a DC estate planning attorney near you can help your situation. If you would like to schedule a consultation, please call our offices at (202) 895-2799. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Meet Attorney Cliff Cohen
Estate Planning Lawyer
Mr. Cohen believes that the best plans are the result of personal attention and close collaboration with his clients. He takes the time to listen carefully to his clients’ most pressing concerns and important goals, explain their options in clear, easy to understand language, and then design and implement a customized plan to meet all of their objectives. He strives to nurture long-term relationships with his clients and become their “Counselor for Life.”